Our program has invested in superior systems and processes to support business operations.
In the evaluation of performance, the program relies on findings from targeted analyses (both qualitative and quantitative). Information is drawn from various sources including:
- Feedback from users via available contact options
- Online System reports and alerts (inbuilt)
- Procured Surveys / Assessments
- Focus group output
- Internal and external audit processes.
The program endeavors to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its systems, processes and curriculum through regular reviews to establish improvement areas and application of appropriate interventions for superior results.
Member Account Status
Our members can monitor and/or query and receive real time individual account status through:
- An automated individual Profile Page
- Integrated Short Messaging Services (SMS).
Progress is monitored through various approaches including but not limited to:
- eLearner system generated individual progress reports
- Savings Account growth i.e. from personal savings and investment gains
- Behavioral parameters.
Members receive updates individually and/or collectively and, where applicable, contribute to discussions on Company programs and performance. Communication approaches include:
- General Meetings (Annual / Special)
- Scheduled events & workshops
- Online bulletins to Members
- Calendar of events
- Notice Board posts.